Self Evaluation for Decision Making Essay

From: Kayayetta Dukes

To: Lana Lincoln

Subject matter: Self Evaluation

January 17th 2012

Dear Mrs. Lincoln,

Here is my personal yearly self-evaluation report about the bureaucratic decisions I use made regarding the restaurant's employee retention problems we deal with. As we have recently discussed at meetings the employee retention ratio to turnover is pretty poor for the restaurant. I do believe many companies face this kind of challenge of retaining very good employees and several reasons that are the reason for the high ratio. Personally i think if we did not implement these types of criteria it could snowball and grow into bigger problems so it seemed a simple choice to squander no time in starting this makeover. We have come up with a game plan to drastically reduce our turnover charge so we can focus on various other issues that cause our focus in the process of creating the restaurant number 1 in all respects possible.

The major issue with the restaurant is that our employee retention charge is around 15% which leaves our yield rate in a out of control 85%. With the majority of our personnel being continuously replaced their hard pertaining to our personnel to have a perception of cohesion, team pleasure, and steadiness. My criteria with this kind of challenge was to create a impression of dedication with the personnel, make them feel like they are an element of a big friends and family; show them that job can be quite a long-term career and that we wish to promote from the inside. Weighing these kinds of criteria will help me number which are most critical in attaining our general goal of reducing the turnover rate. The numeric value of 5 will count since several vital in accomplishing the goal and 1 will represent the criteria that can be placed on the back burner until the 5's are implemented and in force. * Communicate managements' goal to market from within five * Incentive full-time and part-time staff for duration of service one particular * Team-building exercises once a month 1

5. Create a staff suggestion package 5

2. Revamp scheduling to create even more convenience five

Although I find myself strongly...

Popular

 Health Care Spending Essay
Health Care Spending Essay

Medical care Spending HCS 440 Feb . 25, 2013 Bruce nave Health Care Spending In the past several decades health care spending has become increasing enormously.…...

 Goldman Sachs Case Brief summary Essay
Goldman Sachs Case Brief summary Essay

п»їBrief Case Synopsis 1) The case looks at the unethical and illegal fraudulence committed by simply Goldman, Sachs & Co. as part of a serious securities scam that occurred…...

 Essay about Absolutism and Democracy
Essay about Absolutism and Democracy

What would happen in case you got two different government authorities going head on, fighting to view who is better? What if individuals two governments were Democracy and Absolutism? In…...

 Essay on Social Environmental Report
Essay on Social Environmental Report

Critically evaluate the degree to which cultural and environmental reports offer useful data to stakeholders. During the period of the latest twenty years, most of the companies are increasingly publishing…...