That means, Write EVERYTHING Down, even will include a dentist appointment; that's what helps make that a believable Legal Record and suitable for assessment purposes (and believe it or not patent applications too! ). So , maintain your notebook up-to-date and have it Witnessed generally by these whom you, report to and understand work. Also, it might jog this memory and minimize the number of occasions you do the same tests. "... mmmm I'm certain I've already done that?... " Of course , It won't Damage when Final Reports are Due either! Here's Just how:
1) Make use of a Bound (stitched binding) laptop computer. DO NOT make use of a loose tea leaf or Spiral bound laptop computer!
2) Records Should be in Permanent Ink--Not Pencil.
3) The Title, unit Number, date and Book Number (should you need more than one! ) must be accurately noted when beginning a New Web page.
4) All info is to be recorded directly into the notebook. The inclusion of all elaborate details is preferable. Notes and calculations must be done in the laptop, NOT upon loose conventional paper. In the case of an error, draw a single line through the incorrect data. Do Not Get rid of or use correction substance. All modifications should be initialled and dated.
5) In the case where you have used CAD or pc simulation to provide evidence in that case this should end up being stored in a folder BUT referred to and cross referenced (using consistent structure of day / time / labels etc . ) in your laptop
6) After getting into your data / design ideas / calculations etc ., signal and particular date all items. Witness or witnesses ought to sign and date every entry too. The witness must take notice of the work that is done, and still have sufficient know-how to understand the actual read. Labels of those present during any kind of demonstration also needs to be registered.
7) Make use of Both sides of your Page and not leave any White Space: " X" out or Crosshatch most unused space, and don't forget to initial & date the crossing away!.
8) All contents with the notebook / folder should be kept protect & safe. It should be stored...